Toggle Nav
My Cart  

EASTER BUNNIES

This is a bundle of 3 assorted one of a kind bunnies.

Each of these bunnies was handmade by single mothers in Peru. We used the leftover sock yarns post-production. Each of these bunnies has a tag that is signed by the mother who made them. 90% of the proceeds goes to the mothers, the other 10% goes to FedEx and to pay the government duties.

Features: 
• Handmade in Peru 
• No two bunnies are the same 
• One of a kind design 
• Various patterns & colours 

AvailabilityIn stock
SKU
EASTER BUNNIES
$65.00
Brands:
More Information
Choose your Size No
Choose your color No
Choose your Style No
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:EASTER BUNNIES